PROCESS PUMP SPM SERIES
- The design specialty of these pumps allows pumping out a certain amount of mud, dirt and suspended solids.
- Suitable for handling water and non-corrosive liquids having temperature up to 60°C
- Non-clog and semi-open type impeller enables to handle solids of 7 to 40 mm as per model.
- Back pull out design enables to service without disturbing the pipeline.
- Easy maintenance with interchangeable parts and separate gland clover.
- Suitable for pumping muddy water, sewage, Polluted liquids including solids etc.
- Dewatering Docks, Ports, Vessels, Swamps, Basements, Trenches, Construction sites, Swimming pools etc.
- Transfer for Chemicals, Solvents, Effluents, Hot water, Chilled water, Condensate etc.
Material of Construction
- Impeller: Cast Iron / SS – 316, SS – 304 / Bronze or as per request
- Casing: Cast Iron / SS – 316, SS – 304 / Bronze or as per request
- Shaft/Sleeve: EN – 8 / SS – 316, SS – 304 or as per request